Randstad. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. human forward.
Our clients' team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Let's talk about the role.
Location: Melbourne, FL
Remote Capabilities: NA
Clearance Required: FAA Public Trust
The Client is looking for a TDM Network Control Specialist who will support a large nationwide customer. This individual will be a key member of the Network Operations Control Center (NOCC), and they will closely support the geographically dispersed network and team located throughout North America. The TDM Network Control Specialist will be responsible for being the first line of support for the customer and field team to troubleshoot and assist with developing solutions and support mission-critical programs.
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation
location: Melbourne, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $36.66 - 41.66 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide technical support for a large nationwide network which includes monitoring, analyzing, and troubleshooting network problems within Network Operations Control Center (NOCC) utilizing network management and monitoring tools.
- Monitor the alarm conditions on the network to proactively identify and minimize disruption and impact to the FAA network, and perform root cause analysis to determine a plan of action for restoring customer services.
- Employ test methods to analyze channelized/unchanneled T1, T3, utilizing DACs equipment, Ethernet, IP, Frame Relay, ATM, WAN, LAN, SONET, and TDM.
- Assist Local Exchange Carriers (LEC), ILECs, and IXCs to resolve WAN problems, and assist onsite field technicians remotely to resolve local issues.
- Work in an onsite 24x7 network control environment where shift and workday flexibility is required.
- Periodically support short-term emergency evacuation to local or remote backup facilities.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.