If you're a Game Designer and looking for your next move, please apply here! We have an exciting opportunity with a start-up in the gaming industry that will sit fully remote oversee product initiatives for multiple types of PC Games.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Create new and exciting games for the entertainment of users.
- Conceptualize and develop the rules, setting, characters and stories for games.
- Pitch ideas for new games to executive leadership.
- Develop and showcase prototypes for new games before entering production.
- Develop protocols for gaming and design.
- Research and keep up to date on innovative game and graphic design.
- Creative and artistic vision
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to write storylines and build puzzles and challenges for games.
- Knowledge of computer software.
- strong analytical frame of mind.
- Knowledge of computer development software as it relates to systems, such as SQL, VisualBasic, etc.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.