Exciting opportunity with a global sportswear and footwear retailer. You'll be leading projects working on IT store systems projects including system migrations and hardware rollouts globally.
IT Project Management, POS, Retail, Store Systems, Hardware, Software
location: CAMP HILL, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
· Develop project plans to minimize cost and implementation risks
· Provide communication, documentation and everyday management of projects, while ensuring that all risks, timelines, budget and scope are managed
· Initiate, plan, execute, monitor/control and close projects
· Perform quality assurance and risk management
· Project budget and scheduling estimation and management
· Manage project team members
· Engage with stakeholders and manage internal, external and third party relationships
· Conduct status review meetings with team members and clients
· Provide reports and documentation on project stage and progress
· Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.