Work for one of the most well-recongized organizations in the world! Our client provides an environment unlike anything in the high-tech world and the secret of our client's success is its culture. The value our client puts on its employees is well documented in articles from a variety of publishers including Bloomberg and the Motley Fool. Employees and our members come FIRST.
location: ISSAQUAH, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 85 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Analyzes and fully understand end user requirements and current procedures in order to improve system capabilities related to automating process workflows and address scheduling limitations throughout the development and delivery of the roadmap.
- Gathers specifications from the business units and delivers a product/release that meets the needs presented. Create requirements definitions and technical specifications documentation.
- Designs the integration between Service-now and other systems.
- Monitors health, usage, and overall compliance of the application.
- Regular and reliable workplace attendance at your assigned location.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.