Our client is looking for an experienced Angular Developer (w/AWS focus) for a 6+ month contract oppurtunity in Sacramento, CA.
location: SACRAMENTO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $68 - 72 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Expertise with Angular 2+ is necessary for this position (client uses Angular 10,11,12) as well as Azure
- Design solutions and proof of concepts (POCS)
- Quickly develop solutions with little or no oversight. Need to be a self-starter, resourceful.
- In depth involvement in the business requirement analysis.
- Day to day monitoring of all efforts related to designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of decommissioning applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value
- Deep and hands on understanding of the technologies involved in the project.
- Use best practices in development, processes, methodologies, tools and technologies
- Provide technical guidance and direction to team members.
- Identify risks and develop risk mitigation plan.
- Coordinate the team communication and provide mentorship to technical resources.
- Interact with management and provide status reports
- Translate highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Troubleshoot production support issues post release deployment and come up with solutions. Ability to solve complex production issues
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.