Do you want 100% remote work? Do you want the chance to work side by side with the co-founding international team? Do you want to work in a dynamic environment in the cutting-edge field of Fintech? Do you have experience supporting traders in the banking/investment industry?
We're looking for a Trade Application Support who will be responsible for designing and implementing solutions to ensure high performance and SLA on key services across the company ecosystem. The role holder will monitor, investigate, solve, and/or escalate infrastructure and software production issues. The role balances technical skills, business knowledge, troubleshooting expertise, and excellent soft skills.
location: Remote, Remote
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Provide production support to internal users for the trading, data processing, and IT operations
- Perform system operation and administration tasks, including checking and monitoring multiple systems performance on a daily basis
- Ensure maximum uptime for multiple production systems
- Work closely with internal users and external vendors to investigate and resolve production system issues, and communicate system enhancement /bug fix requirements to multiple engineering teams
- Work with different internal teams to maintain and upgrade the product
- A passion to work in technology and/or financial environments
- Experience to support exchange / high frequency / low latency trading system
- Expertise in SQL and Scripting
- Experience in Database query and basic Linux command
- Help in setting up the support model with the team in long term
- Provide phone or remote support in the non-office hour in case required
- Experience driving monitoring, alerting and reporting initiatives
- Experience with third-party IT support ticketing systems is a plus
- Experience in working on flow of trading in crypto/equities/FX is a plus
- Knowledge or experience with AWS / Azure is a plus
- Knowledge of Redis, Relational databases and log queries (Splunk, Sumologic) is a plus
- Understanding of FIX protocols is a plus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.