This position is responsible for the design, implementation, administration, and support of corporate telecommunication systems, including basic telephony, cellular services, call center and contact center technologies, audio/video conferencing solutions and other real- time communication systems.
The position materially assists with contract negotiations, maintains vendor relationships, manages third-party resources, consults with internal customers, and is occasionally required to lead and/or participate on cross-functional project teams.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $62 - 82 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The position is part of a team that shares responsibilities and will be assigned a subset of the following tasks based on individual work assignments:
- Architect, design, document, and implement telecommunications solutions that meet the needs of internal business units.
- Maintain knowledge and function as a subject matter expert in assigned areas. Consult with internal customers, anticipate needs, and ensure optimal technology solutions are always in place.
- Ensure continual health, security, performance, and high availability of all corporate telecommunication solutions.
- Train and equip Service Desk to provide Tier 1 & 2 support. Provide Tier 3 support and coordinate tier 4 (vendor escalation) support as required.
- Plan and execute service and software patches, updates, and upgrades as required while minimizing impact to customers.
- Assist with budget planning, reporting, contract management, and other financial activities.
- Assist with strategic planning activities, including capacity planning, process improvement, and roadmap development.
- Create, maintain, publish, and distribute usage, performance, and other reports as needed by customers and management.
- Provide technical leadership to project teams.
- Develop training materials and assist customers with the use of telecommunications and call center technologies.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.