RANDSTAD TECHNOLOGIES IS SEEKING A FULL STACK JAVA DEVELOPER FOR A 100% REMOTE DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY. OUR CLIENT WILL SPONSOR FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
If you are interested please email Erin Swetish with a copy of your updated resume @ email@example.com
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design, test,code and deliver high quality secure production software. Develop automated tests (TDD including unit, integration, smoke, acceptance tests) to achieve test coverage for continuous deployment and near 100% availability
- Collaborate with TechLead,Engineering Manager,andProduct Owner (PO)to refine user stories and acceptance criteria. Work with POto confirm that the code and acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality. Work in small deliverable batches < 1 week.Participate in planning and in committing to team and individual objectives
- Conduct research, spikes, design, prototyping and other innovation, exploration and learning activities
- Participate in continuous improvement of the softwareproduct, platform andteam's processthroughCI/CDautomation,infrastructure as code, code coverage improvement, identifying and eliminating tech debt, improving system performance, refactoring and modularizing code, and setting up a productive engineering culture
- Active contributor in the design and implementation of software applications
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.