location: ROSEVILLE, California
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provides technical guidance and leads project teams. Recommend adjustments to resolve software issues, improving functionality of existing software and ensuring that the design, application, and maintenance of software meets the quality standards of the company.
- Mentor, guide and train other Developers.
- Develop and implement tools/systems consisting of workflows, automation and data entry screens to increase efficiency.
- Participate in the Agile process consisting of standups, iteration meetings, ticket updates, testing support, end user support, and requirements gathering.
- Stay up to date on current technologies, provide recommendations of technology uses, best practices, and team support.
- Support all team members, perform code reviews, and provide guidance for junior level developers.
- May Supervise more junior Software Developers.
- A minimum of 9 years of SME experience in software development
- Hands on experience developing responsive web applications
- Experienced in the following:
- C# .NET Framework
- ASP.NET RESTful Web Services
- C# and SQL
- Knowledge of software methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with is a plus
- Performance and/or security testing
- Automated testing with selenium or other functional testing related experience
- Unit and Regression Testing
- Experience with Microsoft DevOps
- Microservices architecture
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 9 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.