Randstad Technologies is seeking an experienced System Admin IV for an exciting opportunity in Lenexa, KS. This person will be responsible for designing, implementing, managing, and supporting desktops, servers, systems, and networks to reliably and efficiently provide the infrastructure and support to all of the Strategic Business Units and corporate sponsors. As well as creating and enforcing system standards established by the system administration team. They will be proficient in system performance monitoring and capacity planning. The ideal candidate will be able to evaluate and recommend new hardware and software solutions to be used in the production environment.
location: Lenexa, Kansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Performs the tasks and responsibilities of a Senior System Administrator (server design, configuration, troubleshooting, upgrades, implementation, strategy, etc.)
- Create and enforce system standards established by the system administration team.
- Be proficient in system performance monitoring and capacity planning.
- Evaluate and recommend new hardware and software solutions to be used in the environment
- Provide direction on emerging technologies.
- Remediate server, desktop, network, and application vulnerabilities as directed.
- Work on SOC 2 compliance and other security audit compliance as directed.
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of systems administration experience in an enterprise level environment
- Deep knowledge in managing, administrating, and troubleshooting Windows servers or Linux Servers
- Experience managing VMWare ESXi and virtual servers
- Experience managing F5 Load Balancers is preferred
- Experience in automation using Ansible or other tools
- Experience working with Cisco UCS is preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of operating systems and office productivity software (Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office/Office 365, SharePoint, and Adobe Acrobat)
- Familiarity with WAN devices, circuits, cabling, voice communication systems and facilities management.
- Working knowledge of operating endpoint management tools and reporting (Microsoft SCCM)
- Experience using IT Service Management software (FootPrint and ServiceNow)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.