Swing Shift - hours between 4pm - 3:30am
Performs the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments and mechanical assemblies. Determines and may develop test specifications, methods and procedures from blueprints, drawings and diagrams.
Requirements (required skills, experience, qualifications)
- BS in EE
- Understand basic electronic circuitry
- Be able to troubleshoot to component level
- Working in 10K CR (no bunny suite)
- Work OT, weekend, and be able to work swing shift (hour between 4pm - 3:30am) after training (1 to 2 months - (4am - 3:30pm) )
- Some component level T/S experience
- Experience in troubleshooting to component level on PCB
location: MILPITAS, California
job type: Contract
salary: $37.40 - 39.60 per hour
work hours: 3pm to 12am
- Test and repair electronic assemblies
- Build and test camera and other electronic assemblies
- Some mechanical assembly work require - build camera enclosure
- May require to update procedure
- May require to work with engineer to bring in new products to manufacturing (New product introduction)
- May require to work on test fixture when it's down
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.