Our client, a gaming studio with one of the most anticipated games launching next year, is looking for a Cloud Security Engineer. Someone who is able to identify and investigate security holes and make the appropriate recommendations to the team on what needs to be implemented, changed, etc. An ideal candidate will be self-driven, able to work in a highly collaborative environment and take and receive constructive feedback. #RandstadGaming
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Recommend and implement secure solutions for secret storage, databases, code deployment, traffic and networking, etc.
- Manage and secure the multi AWS and GCP account architectures including VPN/VPCs, security groups (firewalls), certificates, etc.
- Lock down Kubernetes clusters; work on container scanning, network and pod security policies, mTLS service mesh, and other efforts
- Build solutions that allow engineers to have the access they need in order to do their jobs, with safe-by-default guardrails
- Build automation and monitoring to enforce security policies and detect any threats
- Develop proof-of-concept exploits and validate attack flows and mitigations/ solutions
- Develop frameworks to enable full-system security evaluations
- Work with the development teams during design, implementation and review of new security features
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.