Randstad. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. human forward.
Our clients' team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Let's talk about the role.
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Remote Capabilities: Yes,some telework. Need to be local to work site for on-site days
Clearance Required: ADP1/IT1
Job Summary: Our client is looking for someone who provides overall network engineering support for a broad range of programs. May include planning, designing, and evaluating various components of network. May evaluate and recommend new technologies to enhance current capabilities. (It should be understood that this is not intended to be a detailed nor comprehensive description of any individual employee's job content. Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee).
This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $48.01 - 53.01 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Maintains systems in accordance with established policies, procedures and SLAs.
- Implements and monitors Information Assurance procedures.
- Monitors and tunes the network to achieve optimum level of performance.
- Ensures network integrity by evaluating, implementing and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions. Enforces standard operating procedures.
- Ensures network devices are compliant with DoD policies, STIGs, IAVAs, etc.
- Communicates and collaborates with the other DCPDS leads and Managers
- Provides on-call support for Network support on a rotational basis with other team members
- Provides troubleshooting and incident resolution for Tier 3 problems
- Maintains and implements routers ACLs, point to point tunnels, firewall rules and remote access.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.