The Project Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, directing and controlling Strategic and High Priority IS&T projects. Projects will be executed utilizing Project Methodology based on Agile principles and the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Standards.
location: CAMP HILL, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
· Develop project plans to minimize cost and implementation risks
· Provide communication, documentation and everyday management of projects, while ensuring that all risks, timelines, budget and scope are managed
· Initiate, plan, execute, monitor/control and close projects
· Perform quality assurance and risk management
· Project budget and scheduling estimation and management
· Manage project team members
· Engage with stakeholders and manage internal, external and third party relationships
· Conduct status review meetings with team members and clients
· Provide reports and documentation on project stage and progress
· Perform other duties as assigned
This job description indicates in general the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required. An incumbent may be asked to perform other duties pending on the needs of the business
· Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, and/or related field
· Requires a minimum of 4 years related work experience, with at least 3 years of experience in a project management role
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Project
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Demonstrated stakeholder management skills
· Experience managing resources in a matrix organization
· Experience in vendor sourcing and management preferred
· Experience with Agile Methodologies
· Scrum Certification desired
· PMP Certification desired
· Experience managing retail stores systems and warehouse integrations with financial systems
· Legacy system replacement (Quantum Allocation, Mainframe) to modern tech stacks, keen focus required on business process mapping and potentially improvement. Retail experience to understand these areas important.
· IT retail background a plus
· Technical project management experience and strong communication skills a must.
· Experience working on legacy and modern IT retail merchandising applications.
· Ability to effectively manage multiple IT and business teams/domains and drive cross team collaboration/facilitation to support all integration points.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.