The Associate Director of Marketing Technology (MarTech) is responsible for all technology initiatives that power Marketing and Patient Services. This includes responsibility to define and maintain marketing technology strategy and roadmap, plan and manage the enablement of new platform capabilities, manage a portfolio of brand specific website projects, oversee the delivery and effectiveness of digital production agencies and other MarTech service providers, and manage tools and standards for website analytics and tagging. He/she will play a critical role of enabling the company's ambition to create an intuitive, insight driven, connected customer experiences for patients and health care professionals that are powered by digital innovation.
The Associate Director of Marketing Technology (MarTech) will provide management oversight, coaching, and mentoring to an organization of >20 resources including 5 employees and multiple vendor partners. He/she will report directly to the Head of BTS PCYC and US Commercial Finance.
Qualified candidates must have proven experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Sharepoint, Google Analytics, and managing digital agency delivery on the platform.
location: Waukegan, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Anticipate and understand the Marketing and Advertising technology needs of the PCYC Commercial organization; lead team to recommend technology options to achieve marketing objectives.
- Educate IT and business stakeholders on the capabilities of the existing technical capabilities already in-place, technology in use by commercial teams and trends in market.
- Propose, initiate, and lead programs that create new digital marketing capabilities. Establish consensus on the value and need for new capabilities.
- Direct a team to manage a project portfolio of projects; leveraging experience to anticipate risk and drive continuous improvement on communication and execution.
- Ensure that project estimates and timelines are complete, comprehensive, and risk tolerant.
- Drive continuous improvements in cost and throughput of the team.
- Establish standards and guidelines for effective use of the PCYC MarTech solutions, their integration within other applications in the Business Analytics and Field Sales functions, and integration with other core company systems.
- Effectively work with Director and VP level business leaders across Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience, Managed Health Care, Medical Affairs, Finance, Marketing Analytics, and HEOR to drive for results.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable company policies and procedures.
- Provide management oversight, coaching, and mentoring for a team of 5 employees and multiple vendor partners.
- Work with minimal oversight; deliverables and relationships are monitored through periodic reviews.
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 9 years of work experience including business analysis, project management, portfolio management, and strategic planning.
- Proven experience with AWS, Sharepoint, Google Analytics, and managing digital agency delivery.
- 4+ years of experience managing or coaching employees.
- Significant experience and understanding of marketing and advertising technologies.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to building trust, listen, and ask effective questions.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking, leadership, and ability to influence executives.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor other managers.
- Innovative thinking and the ability to leverage past experience to be successful in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Interest in technology trends and application of technology to improve end user's experience.
- Proven track record of effective project leadership and positive results.
- Ability to self-manage time and priorities.
- Working knowledge of IT pricing and contracting practices.
- Negotiation with IT suppliers and Marketing Agencies.
- Analysis and analytical skills.
- Financial acumen.
- Experience level: Director
- Minimum 9 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.