Our client, a Financial Services firm, is looking to hire a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of various digital products. This person will be responsible for the design of the product's overall functionality and for turning complex industry challenges into practical, highly desirable, and dependable user centered experiences with a focus on data visualization.
This person will be passionate about delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up-to-date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- 4+ years of experience as a product designer, preferably in a consumer facing B2B environment
- Solid foundation in the fundamentals of design and a keen eye for pixel perfect details
- Experience with complex data driven visualizations, dashboards, and user interactions
- Working Knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android and Design Systems
- Knowledge of front end development technologies is a plus: HTML, Angular, React, etc.
- Knowledge of responsive design and mobile UI
- Multi-tasking and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Bachelor's degree
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $200,000 - 225,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the company-wide use
- Work cross-team to compile feedback and input from business leaders, product management, and engineering
- Collaborate across company UI/UX teams to use and contribute to central Design Systems
- Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Find creative ways to solve UI/UX problems and display complex data visually.
- Design UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, CTAs, banners, page layouts, and widgets
- Address product, marketing, and business needs.
- Provide advice and guidance on implementing UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhere to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Assist with user research, interviews, surveys, and usability studies, translating findings into wireframes and prototypes.
- Effectively communicate your designs to developers and other key stakeholders.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.