Randstad Technologies has an immediate need with our long-standing end customer, a leading Entertainment company. They are looking to bring on an experienced resource to help support ramp up deployment practices to ensure quality releases. As the DevOps Release Engineer, you'd be tasked with working closely with the QA and Development teams.
location: DALLAS, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Create and maintain multiple test environments, ensuring that these environments are properly setup, configured, and available for each project as scheduled
- Proactively identifies, recommends and implements process and other improvements.
- Build and maintain a Continuous Integration/Deployment pipeline using Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Solve operational problems with a software engineer mindset using Agile SDLC methodologies
- Manage, deploy and support multiple concurrent releases through various test and production environments.
- Trace complex build problems, release issues and environment issues in a multi-component environment.
- Develop and maintain Configuration Management automation using Puppet and Ansible
- Participate in Change Management processes and provide input to Change Control Board for approvals for all types of releases.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information