The IT Business consultant is the primary liaison between the IT and ADC Commercial business. Applies IT and business knowledge and experience to formulate business requirements to solve for a business problem. Works with clients on activities of moderate complexity; consults with clients and senior IT personnel to develop and understand the business case and business requirements to solve for technology related business problems.
location: North Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Assists in the liaison activities between the IT and business areas.
- Assists in determining business requirements and developing a positive relationship with the business.
- Maintains project delivery information using portfolio management tool and by working with appropriate project stakeholders.
- Reviews work effort to determine timeframe and procedures for accomplishing tasks.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures
- Performs work using existing standards, methodologies & processes and understands other systems/business processes relationship to each other.
- Communicates project status by preparing standard status reports, and by participating in departmental and customer project status update meetings.
- Confirm completion with business and perform post project review to understand opportunities to improve.
- Completes project tasks within time and budget constraints.
- Identifies and implements process improvements.
- Work is reviewed to determine if desired results and objectives have been achieved.
- Independently conceives and develops general approaches to develop business requirements and business case.
- Assures project quality by using standard development methodologies and by working with Software Quality Assurance (SQA) to develop and execute project quality plans.
- Work with internal organizations such as BTS, ADC Commercial operations team including samples related compliance.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5 - 7 years of experience with business analysis activities
- Strong analytical ability - MS Project Online, Excel, PowerPoint required
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to translate between business-focused and technical-focused individuals
- Experience in developing, communicating, and managing simple to moderate project plans
- Working knowledge of SFDC Administration (Salesforce) functions is preferred
- Experience with Veeva or any other CRM
- Prior Healthcare/Lifesciences/Med Device experience
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum team
- Team player & self-starter
- Maintain responsiveness and customer focus
- Is highly organized, capable of prioritizing
- Strong interdisciplinary, intercultural and networking skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledgeable about current and possible future IT trends and technology
- Experience working with Commercial operations team
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.