Randstad Technologies client is looking for a highly motivated and talented BackEnd Web Developer to join them, in beautiful Southern California. This role will report to the Web-Platform team and support their microservices team by developing high traffic graphical marketing websites & user focused web interfaces to ensure that they continue to deliver to their community, great experiences that only they can provide! This is a great opportunity to unleash your creativity and partner with talented game veterans to craft a unique MMORPG experience that helps bring people together.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
What Are We Looking For? We are seeking talented and passionate Back-End Developers with 2+ years of professional experience (brownie points if you're gif/meme game is strong). In addition, we're also looking for-
- Professional experience in frontend development - preferably with React.js
- Experience with website development creating customer site skins
- In depth documentation experience with complex projects
- Proven ability to learn new skills and demonstrate curiosity
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- strong desire to grow with the company and deliver valuable results
- Full Time
- Fully Remote
- React JS
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.