Randstad Technologies is currently partnered with a high-growth eCommerce company serving Small and Medium Sized Businesses (SMBs) with high quality customized marketing and branding products and services. The team is currently seeking a dynamic Digital Marketing Manager to help lead the company's overall digital marketing strategy. This is a great opportunity for any candidate looking to leverage their SEO experience and grow alongside the company. Great team, benefits, and comp plan. 100% Remote to start with a transition to a hybrid model later this year.
location: Van Nuys, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Take control of large Google and Microsoft paid account(s) for Paid Search and Shopping.
- Make strategies and identify opportunities to grow and optimize your campaigns.
- Manage targets and budgets to deliver revenue and profit goals.
- Collaborate directly with Google and Bing support for preferred advertisers.
- Coordinate with merchandising team to align goals and identify opportunities to expand campaigns and product lines offered as well as optimize website experience.
- Conduct ad copy and landing page A/B tests to optimize Quality Score and conversion rates.
- Track, measure, and report on marketing performance regularly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.