We're looking for an experience Project manager to lead our application support for our Enterprise Solutions Team. The ideal candidate will be expected to leverage their Agile delivery experience, specifically use of Kanban style boards.? This individual must be confident leading and orchestrating diverse technical teams while simultaneously partnering with our vendors?to successfully meet product roadmaps in accordance with time, cost, operational, and compliance constraints.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 70 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
The responsibilities of the Project Manager include, but are not limited to, supporting the Enterprise Technology (i.e., HR, Finance Systems, CRM, Event management platform, etc.) in the planning, execution, and completion of projects.
- Lead execution of program and project work plans/timelines and integrated activity plans with milestones/goals, key events, risks/assumptions, and scenarios, as appropriate.
- Support the project team from the initiation phase through closeout.
- Structure and develop project plans and resource assignments
- Estimate work effort or oversee gathering estimates regarding upcoming work effort for projects
- Manage documentation for and present updates on Project Kick-off, Project Milestone Updates, and Project Closure to Project/Program teams and stakeholders.
- Monitor workstream and program metrics to measure program success.
- Communicate effectively in both verbal (i.e., day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written (requirements and design specifications) form
- Accurately assess and mitigate the risks associated with each project.
- Recognize, track, and manage project scope changes.
- Effective identify and escalate issues as necessary for timely resolution
- Effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.