Our software business systems are built to provide efficiency and functionality to our branches, allowing our orginaization to provide outstanding customer service and competitive rates. Our internal and external systems are an integrated suite of collaborative supply chain software applications that are designed to assist our operations teams and customers in managing international shipping challenges.
Our Export development teams are responsible for maintaining and enhancing our mission critical system of record, Transportation Management System (e.tms Export). In doing so, we support our global operations and migration efforts, and allow our organization to remain competitive and compliant within the industry. We support a global network where you will quickly see the impact of your work in the context of larger market trends and regulations.
- Understands the requirement gathering process and seeks out information from stakeholders
- Sense of urgency
- Create test strategies and test cases
- Execute test cases and report defects
- Assess, ensure, and advocate for quality on complex projects
- strong technical aptitude
- Demonstrated ability to analyze risk
- Communicate effectively to different audiences
- Ability to organize and manage competing priorities
- Experience with Test-Driven Development or Agile Software Development methodologies
- Understanding of the transportation/logistics industry
- Experience with automation tools
- Experience writing and maintaining automation tests
- UNIX, Windows Operating systems
- BS in Computer Science or comparable work experience
- Proficient with at least one major programming language
- Working experience in Git and CI/CD
- Knowledge of management tools such as Azure DevOps
location: SEATTLE, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The Quality Assurance Engineer is the cornerstone for ensuring quality throughout the system development life cycle. You will be responsible for contributing to requirements, creating and executing test strategy for features, and participating in bug triage. You will be using test automation tools to create automated regression tests and to maintain the existing suite of automated tests. Come join our agile and collaborative team!
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.