Randstad. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. human forward.
Our clients' team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Let's talk about the role.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA Area
Remote Capabilities: Remote with Travel to Customer Sites in the area as Needed
Job Summary: The Client Solutions Advisor (CSA) plays a critical role in serving as a trusted partner to clients. By combining business and security practitioner knowledge, the Client Solutions Advisor designs security solutions using some of the most advanced security services and technologies to achieve highly defensible and scalable security programs to align with the clients' security initiatives.
The Client Solutions Advisor has real-world experience and can design pragmatic security solutions tailored to each client's unique environment. It is a challenging yet rewarding role that differentiates our client from their competition.
location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Effectively work with multiple client personas across the executive branch (CxO), as well as other relevant personas to develop security strategy and define roadmaps to execute on security strategy aligned business goals, budgetary spend, and metrics based on return of investment
- Understand the Optiv security taxonomy and clearly articulate how the various elements of the applicable Optiv solution portfolio meet the specific needs of the client stakeholders
- Design and solution complete security programs to meet client objectives, that includes technology and services
- Interface and partner with the internal Optiv teams particularly service delivery liaisons to align client expectations with the entire Optiv solution portfolio to ensure service delivery excellence and client satisfaction
- Meet quarterly and annual quota objectives working in partnership with the sales team using Optiv sales operating processes by adding value throughout the entire sales motion with such activities as:
- Facilitating new discussions by leveraging peer and industry network contacts
- Telling the Optiv story as the market leading security solutions integration provider
- Performing requirements analysis and qualification of opportunities
- Leading solution development efforts in security technology offerings using the applicable Optiv security taxonomy
- Coordinating demonstrations and security technology evaluations
- Seamlessly transitioning engagements for delivery to the services organization
- Working with Optiv's Focused Partners to drive strategic initiatives and Go To Market strategies
- Maintain advisory relationships with key stakeholders at clients by providing thought leadership, support, information, and guidance in conjunction with sales partners
- Stay abreast of industry trends and news in order to provide thought leadership, support, analysis and guidance to clients and internal Optiv groups.
- Align with internal security and solutions communities for internal initiatives
- Support marketing to build Optiv brand awareness through speaking at corporate sponsored events, writing industry articles and leveraging social media to properly represent Optiv.
- Actively pursue personal development by maintaining and obtaining technical capabilities, soft skills and security specific knowledge through formal education, certification and other avenues.
- Experience level:
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.