Randstad Technologies is seeking an experienced Mulesoft Developer that will be responsible for advancing corporate-wide API integration strategy by developing integration solutions in the MuleSoft platform. This individual will collaborate with team members within the Information Technology department and colleagues across all Global Practices to connect data between our business applications, including developing scalable API solutions and re-architecting legacy applications. The candidate can be in Phoenix, Arizona; Houston, Texas; Dallas, Texas; Chicago Illinois; Orlando Florida; Kansas City, Missouri; or Minneapolis, Minnesota.
location: Kansas City, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Performing all aspects of the MuleSoft Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) with agility
- Working with business stakeholders and users to architect integration solutions
- Analyzing business requirements, performing impact analysis, and assessing technical challenges/feasibility in achieving successful business results.
- Designing and developing APIs with the Anypoint Platform using RAML, Anypoint Management Center, Anypoint Studio, DataWeave, MUnit, Maven, and CI/CD.
- Building and performing test plans for complete test coverage encompassing unit, integration, and performance testing. Operational support of all implementations according to SLAs, including troubleshooting and resolving complex issues working with all required teams, off-hours as needed.
- Identifying project risks and implementing mitigation measures.
- Applying and improving standards for the development, governance, and operational lifecycles.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of API integration strategies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent previous work experience
- 4 years of experience with MuleSoft
- Current MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level (Mule 4) certification
- Experience with custom connectors for Mule exchange such as ServiceNow, CRM, etc.
- Experience using TLS/SSL and different authentication Methods like OAuth.
- Experience with OpenID Connect, Maven, and MUnit
- Deep understanding of SOA, REST, SOAP, WSDL specifications, JSON, and XML
- 3 years of development experience in Java J2SE/J2EE frameworks
- Experience using relational databases like SQL Server or Oracle and connecting to databases using JDBC drivers.
- DevOps experience with Azure or Jenkins
- Knowledge of messaging frameworks, such as Kafka, SQS, Pub/Sub, IBM MQ, Rabbit MQ, etc.
- Architecting secure enterprise web service solutions using agile methodologies
- Designing stable, reliable, and reusable implementations
- Configuring solution logging, security, auditing, policy management, and monitoring
- Supporting production applications according to the required SLAs
- Collaborating with clients and multiple teams across different business domains
- Working with numerous on-prem/cloud-based systems, such as ERP and CRM
- Containerization, such as using Kubernetes and Docker.
- Informatica PowerCenter
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.