As the Director of Product Management, you will lead a team of product managers and designers and work with the Engineering team to define and deliver innovative software solutions for the physical security industry. This position is based in our new Software R&D Innovation Center located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and self-driven individual who has a mix of both broad product strategy as well as the ability to deep-dive into business, usability, and architectural challenges that customers face today. From a breadth perspective you should be comfortable driving cross-functional organizational alignment across groups such as Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Support. From a depth perspective, you should be comfortable rolling up your sleeves to dig into the design and definition of product features, deeply understanding the problem space and driving strategic and architectural decisions for the future success of our products.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $160,000 - 250,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Hire, lead, and support a team of product managers and UI/UX designers.
- Implement product management processes.
- Develop product strategy, vision, and roadmap.
- Engage with customers as a trusted advisor to understand their needs, manage escalations, and ensure their success.
- Stay current on market developments and industry trends.
- Work with other Product Managers and Designers to deconstruct business requirements and translate them into detailed user stories with UI/UX design assets for Engineering teams.
- Own prioritization of the backlog based on business needs and roadmap deliverables.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders such as Strategy, GTM, Marketing, Sales, and Support on product and program implementations.
- Measure feature adoption, product growth, and other metrics to enable data-driven decisions.
- Drive alignment across all levels of the organizations including senior executives.
- Present product capabilities, vision, value propositions, and roadmap briefings to customers, prospects, internal teams, and at public events.
- Experience level: Director
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Masters
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.