The Senior Salesforce Developer will be responsible for developing a new eCommerce platform from the ground up. Beyond Salesforce, a background in SOAP or RESTful integrations, front-end and back-end development, DevOps principles, and knowledge of AWS services and integrations will be helpful as we deliver this platform.
location: COSTA MESA, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 165,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work with product teams across the organization to understand what needs to be solutions.
- Plan, design, develop, and deploy solutions within an Agile/Scrum software delivery framework
- Ensure that all solutions use the right tool for the job balancing declarative vs. programmatic options while ensuring that our solution is secure and stable.
- Evaluate complex business and technical requirements, communicating inherent security risks and solutions to technical and non-technical business owners.
- Engage in code and technical design reviews of solution implementations to ensure code quality and best practices are maintained.
- Support bi-weekly release management using a CI/CD release process to test, validate and implement new features/code as well as updates to existing code.
- Setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit, regression, and systems), and iterative refinement processes.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.