The Technical Lead will be responsible for leading a team in the delivery of this new eCommerce platform from the ground up. As Technical Lead you will supervise the day-to-day activity of the development team as well as function as the project's architect and most senior application engineer. You will be involved in all aspects of software delivery from sprint planning, standups, and code reviews to architecture, design, and development. In this role, you will also function as the bridge between the Product Owner and your technical team. This role is more than just a "very senior" engineer and definitely not an order taker. The ideal candidate will be a people leader and a true solution consultant challenging the status quo while providing innovative ways to solve complex business problems.
location: COSTA MESA, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 155,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Lead design and development activities of an eCommerce portal.
- Responsible for leading the development team in design and development while establishing development practices that align with Agile and DevOps philosophies.
- Lead the development of integration interfaces between internal systems and external tools for functions such as eCommerce, CRM, CMS, Reporting, CPQ, Single Sign-On, etc.
- Participate in the delivery of processes and structures to support a secure, high availability, enterprise system: CI/CD delivery pipeline, automated testing, real-time monitoring, and alerting
- Collaborate with the business to understand their requirements and translate that into a design and architecture that your team can deliver on.
- Support the Program Manager by identifying, managing, and tracking key project dependencies, issues, and planning for risk avoidance.
- Conduct daily standups, design, and code reviews to ensure the quality of delivery.
- Optimize and improve.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.