Our client is a well-known Health System in New York and they are looking for a Healthcare Technical Developer/ETL to join their growing team on a full-time basis! The Healthcare Technical Developer/ETL will be brought on to work on analysis of requirements and design solutions to meet the business requirements. You will provide design proposals following best practices considering data, business, and service layers for all system changes such as defects, business impacts, work prioritization and estimation. You will also be working with the business systems architects and application developers to streamline data governance, data cleansing, data normalization and usage patterns. This role will also be developing code using various ETL tools and reporting tools like Tableau and review all the code along with unit testing. There are many more responsibilities for this role, but these are the core standards. This position brings excellent opportunities for growth and exposure within all levels of the organization. Develop great business relationships throughout the company footprint! Are you the next Healthcare Technical Developer/ETL? Reach out today with your updated resume for immediate consideration!
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work on Analysis of requirements and design solutions to meet the business requirements. Provide design proposals following best practices considering data, business and service layers for all system changes such as defects, business impacts, work prioritization and estimation.
- Assess business requirements for completeness and accuracy.
- Good at working with the business systems architects and application developers to streamline data governance, data cleansing, data normalization and usage patterns.
- Producing requirements gathering and writing functional specifications.
- Perform data evaluation, data profiling, identification of potential problem areas and make the appropriate recommendations.
- Identify, recommend and implement ETL process and architecture improvements.
- Developing code using various ETL tools and reporting tool -Tableau and review all the code along with unit testing.
- Is able to do ADSF scripting to do basic data movement and queries.
- Worked collaboratively with different teams to smoothly slide the project from various environments to production.
- Manage build phase and quality assure code to ensure fulfilling requirements and adhering to cloud ETL architecture.
- Uses a hands-on approach to provide solutions and will follow standard project lifecycle and development methodologies
- Effectively analyzes, troubleshoots issues, defects encountered in applications and follow-up with vendor support team on product defects.
- Develop best practices and routines to ensure for the data accuracy and integrity.
- Monitor and Manage existing data mart and data feed routines/ETL Jobs.
- Monitor and Manage ADT HL7 and CCD data Feeds.
- Perform ETL Jobs debugging and bug fixing. Add enhancements to the existing ETL Jobs as business demands
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.