We have a contract to hire opportunity for an End User Support role in San Antonio, TX. You must be able to work onsite for this role.
Please see below for the required skills and background:
- Education a high school diploma or general equivalency diploma.
- Requires one or more years of Windows based OS and PC hardware experience.
- Requires one or more years as a Desktop or Helpdesk analyst.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must maintain knowledge of and perform according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and policies.
- Must have working knowledge of hardware and software platforms utilized by the organization to include MS XP and Windows 7 operating systems, Ghost and remote control software.
- Must have considerable knowledge of desktop support, PC hardware, PC office applications and PC peripherals.
- Licenses and/or Certifications: A+ certification or completion of the course or other technology related certification
- Texas Operators Driver's License
- Must have excellent analytical skills to determine root cause and risk elements while considering alternative courses of action.
- Must have excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Must be capable of operati;ng motor vehicles in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be able to keep information confidential.
- Must be neat in appearance and well groomed.
- Must be professional, detail oriented, self-motivated, innovative, creative, assertive, organized, communicative, and have the ability to work independently.
- Must have ability to maintain and support computer hardware and software.
- Working Environment:
- Works in a well-lighted, air conditioned and heated office.
- May be exposed to electrical and chemical hazards and other conditions common to an office environment.
- May be required to work at any time of the day, evening or night during the week or weekend.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- The Analyst will be part of a desktop support team supporting customers from both local and remote sites.
- Must troubleshoot over the phone as well as desk side and be able to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of the organization's desktops and applications that run on them.
- Will perform work assigned via the ticketing system and reports directly to the Desktop Support Manager.
- Commit to and abide by the character our clients Core Values of Accountability, Stewardship, Pioneer, Integrity, Respect and Excellence (ASPIRE).
- Support, communicate and reinforce the mission and vision of the enterprise.
- Provide world class customer service by capturing and being responsive to the voice of the customer (including donors) through established feedback channels in order to resolve issues and drive satisfaction in accordance with the BBG customer engagement, feedback, and complaint processes.
- It is essential that the incumbent have a valid driver's license and be at least 21 years old with a good driving record to meet organization driving standards
- Essential Tasks Install PCs and desktop applications to include upgrades as assigned.
- Log and update tickets via the ticketing system.
- Answer phones and perform level 1 and 2 troubleshooting.
- Use imaging software to load system images.
- Use Remote Control Software to resolve desktop issues.
- Attend, and participate in staff meetings and related activities; attend workshops to keep up to date with Desktop Support issues.
- Comply with all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and policies.
- Oversee the installation and maintenance of all desktops, laptops, and related peripherals.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.