Randstad Technology client is looking for a full-time Networking Software Engineer to join their team of talented software engineers! If you are a self-driven and passionate engineer, looking for a highly collaborative and creative environment, then this position is for you!
Apply today to be consider
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design, implement and maintain RESTful Web Services API and algorithms
- Produce excellent, detailed design and development documentation
- Work with team members to deliver features on time, respond to evolving requirements, and strategic shifts in direction
- Familiar and comfortable with Agile/Scrum software development methodology
- 3+ years of proven programming experience in Java (or equivalent enterprise back-end) developing web server applications, object oriented design and design patterns, and passionate about writing high quality and well-architected code
- Experience in building high-performance and cloud based scalable web services. Experience with design and implementation of modern web services architecture and API frameworks
- Experience implementing services backed by MySQL and NoSQL data stores
- strong understanding of engineering standard methodologies - requirement gathering and analysis, design and develop secure and scalable code with unit tests, participate in code reviews and documentation; experience with multiple technology stacks
- Ability to balance periodic on-call duty, and defensive engineering to minimize impact
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent; Master's degree a plus.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.