The person in this role may work remotely within the US or onsite at a US-based client facility.
Bring your talents to an industry leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions - we're a market leader and growing every day. You can be proud to be a part of technologies that are rooted in our long history of mission-driven innovation. You will be empowered to shape your own career. We support your growth with the training, mentorship, and guidance you need to own your future success. Together, we can transform healthcare.
Join us for a career in IT that changes lives.
location: Mansfield, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com program: data migrations, data quality, system integration, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products and custom development.
- Proactive technical consulting, functional design documentation, design reviews, architectural analysis and potential development activities associated with new requests coming from all business units.
- Provide education to business units on Salesforce.com current and future capabilities to solve business needs.
- Provide mentoring and skills development activities with junior team members of Business Analysts, Software Developers, Systems Analysts and Salesforce Administrators.
- Work with Project Manager to maintain and coordinate communication with the internal customer/client throughout each project.
- Work with Product Owner, Business Systems Analysts and other project team members to support the discovery, gathering and refinement of business, functional, and technical requirements by scoping, defining and prioritizing requirements; including desired business outcomes and define success criteria.
- Document functional requirements to Salesforce features and functionality, including detail technical architectural designs, UI mockups and integration specs .
- Work with the project team to support the implementation of requirements, including Salesforce configuration, testing and rollout/deployment.
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality, identify product requirements and provide recommendations for process improvements and future enhancements.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile inconsistency and break down high-level information into details that be reviewed and implemented.
- Work with Salesforce Administrators and Developers to transform new requirements into Salesforce specific designs and implementation tasks.
- Review and refine tools, methodologies, and development processes for best practices.
- Provide guidance to team members in delivery of project milestones.
- Adapt quickly to the Salesforce environment, data structure, workflows, and business processes for the different lines of business.
- Ability to quickly prototype potential solutions based on business feedback
MUST HAVE (Minimum Qualifications)
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience with a bachelor's degree or 7+ years of experience with an advanced degree
NICE TO HAVE (Preferred Qualifications)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, related discipline, or 7+ years of equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience developing and supporting CRM solutions, based on provided requirements and other formal documentation
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience
- strong experience in SQL, SOQL, XML, SQL, HTTP/HTTPS, and EAI processes
- strong experience with business process definition, best practices, and reengineering
- strong experience designing and connecting Salesforce to other applications/systems via Salesforce and 3rd party APIs
- Extensive knowledge of SDLC, including code management
- 3+ years of experience with healthcare related technology services and solutions
- Proven expertise in developing overall architecture (application, security, data model) for a complex, multi-business line, global organization.
- Experience in Salesforce development (Declarative, APEX, Visualforce) with knowledge of Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, APEX, Salesforce Integration and security implementations.
- Experience with the Salesforce.com REST API
- strong presentation and communication skills
- strong demonstrated influence skills
- Experience in a large, global, corporate (matrixed) environment
- Saleforce.com Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
- Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.