Are you a Transportation Professional looking for their next opportunity? Would working for one of the world's largest and leading Logistics and Supply Chain companies with ample career growth opportunities interest you? Does traveling to client sites and working with clients to implement WMS sound rewarding? Does being a part of a motivated and successful team of Operations IT professionals peak your interest? Then look no further this opportunity is for you.
location: Novi, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $37.50 - 42.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Interact with Application Launch Managers for all items requiring escalation to additional support teams.
- Consult with client and application launch managers on WMS system specifications and design
- Responsible for making appropriate system configuration updates
- Write and configure SSRS reports, stored procedures, and document routing processes
- Provide timely response, meeting all defined service level agreements and ensuring resolution to all reported issues.
- Interact with key accounts by establishing business relationships with resources at the account.
- Create and update system support technical documentation.
- Assist with conducting UAT and Operational Training on Systems
- Facilitate technical meetings
- Responsible for the analysis, troubleshooting and resolution of second level technical incidents while adhering to departmental procedures.
- Proactively learn new technologies to support applications as they become part of the client portfolio strong customer service skills.
- Ability to travel domestic up to 80% including some international.
- 24 x 7 availability.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.