We have over a decade of experience providing talent with clearance and workforce solutions that drive bottom-line value for federal agencies and the organizations that serve them. Learn more about what we do, meet our experienced team and get an inside look at the strategic partnerships that set us apart.
Let's talk about the role.
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Remote Capabilities: Some
Clearance Required: Active Secret
Our research team is currently seeking to hire a full-time Field Researchers / Data Collector to collect survey data for the Well Baby, Well Family study, a multi-site study being conducted by the Naval Health Research Center.
location: Tripler Army Medical Center, Hawaii
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 22 per hour
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Serve as an on-site Data Collector
- Administer consent forms and surveys to military families
- Organize study documentation
- Ensure compliance with data collection policies
- Complete remote trainings on the data collection protocols and other requirements for the conduct human subjects research
- Communicate effectively with the Data Manager around logistics
- Manage data collection preparations and logistics
- Participate in regular meetings with Healthy Steps project staff and other data collectors
- Participate in participant retention strategies.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.