We're looking for an Endpoint Analyst to service our Global internal customers with a focus on our North American offices.The Endpoint Analyst is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal customers, delivering IT services, acts with customers in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $29 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Support local communities via helpdesk ticketing system and understands when to escalate priority issues
- Work with Global IT staff members to analyze and resolve problems associated with technical issues
- Respond to incoming IT Service Requests via phone, e-mail, self-service, or walk up requests
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.