Our client is a supercenter chain throughout the Midwest with corporate headquarters in Grand Rapids, Michigan. They are looking to add an onsite Mobile Hardware Engineer that can work effectively across teams with mobile and Bluebird devices. The ideal candidate will have an understanding and experience with Enterprise Mobile Devices, Mobile Data Management (MDM), Deployment, User Setup, Connectivity, and Tier 1 support. In addition, will participate in device lifecycle activities and new device / new device feature projects.
location: Walker, Michigan
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- 2+ years experience mobile device deployments (Android Bluebird preferred)
- 2+ years experience MDM (Mobile Device Management) (inTune or Airwatch preferred)
- 2+ years experience with mobile lifecycle management (software/firmware updates, end of service, etc)
- 2+ years experience Tier 1 Mobile or EUC (End User Computing) support
- 2+ years experience connectivity and management of peripherals
- Work well independently as well as part of a team
- Effective problem-solver who is not afraid to present innovative solutions
- Expert written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Positive attitude, collaborative spirit, and openness to giving and receiving feedback
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of cross-functional teams
- Effective at juggling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.