We are looking for a developer that has a strong understanding of SQL, C# and .net experience with our client for an ongoing engagement. Our client currently has many apps that are .net framework as well as .net core.
This candidate needs to be able to communicate and have good problem solving abilities, a lot of the work we do requires the ability to discover, research and implement a solution on the fly. We are a manufacturing environment and requirements and client needs are constantly changing. It is focused around support for revenue generating applications.
location: West Des Moines, Iowa
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Full stack engineer in web application / API development in .NET Framework using SQL Server
- Expertise with triaging production issues from error messages to code analysis
- Experience with using Git repositories in Visual Studio
- Expertise with T-SQL queries and procedures and updating production databases
- Exposure to Azure DevOps, CI/CD, and database deployment preferred
- Knowledge of Windows server environment, IIS, and Windows Services
- Comfortable working with non-technical analysts and business stakeholders to resolve production issues
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.