Responsible for being a supportive and proactive member of the Randstad Technologies Solution's team while demonstrating professionalism and thought leadership through colleague and client interactions. Expected to lead by example while maintaining a client focus and job responsibilities.
100% Remote; M-F 8am-5pm
Required Experience & Technical Requirements
- 7 to 12 years of management and/or technology consulting experience
- 5+ years of organizational change management and/or learning and development experience
- 3+ years of business development for technology solutions offerings
- Bachelor degree, preferably in information in related field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio)
- Experience presenting to senior level management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Project management skills
- Customer focus and customer service skills
- Leadership and resource development skills
- 7+ years of relevant management consulting experience ideally with a big-5 consulting firm
- Proven history of business development success
- 1 to 2 years of project management or delivery of application management, or IT outsourcing
- Experience in delivering Managed Services
- Working knowledge of the SDLC and/or IT Operations
- Approximately less than 20% of the time to potential and current client sites
location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
· Build high performing teams and provide them with technical oversight and guidance for on-premise and cloud centric projects along with professional services to our clients.
· Work with Randstad's internal sales and delivery organization to evaluate and recommend qualified resources by conducting technical screenings.
· Provide Architecture Consulting services focused on assessing, designing, and planning for integration solution modernization and cloud migration engagements for multiple clients
· Routinely meet with project teams and client technical leadership as a trusted advisor to build relationships and foster a culture of Continuous Service Improvement.
· Perform work without significant oversight, determining objectives, setting priorities, and managing tasks and assignments.
· Ensure all services are delivered to our clients following best practices and in alignment with technical designs and client expectations.
· Provide thought leadership and mentorship to technical team members and the broader organization as needed.
· Use your strong consultative, listening, communications and analytical skills to meet client's needs
· You must have proven experience as an integration engineer/developer in both On-premise and Cloud solutions with a breadth of experience working with diverse integration technologies.
· *MUST HAVE* - Minimum of 5 years of solution integration experience including design and development of integration solutions.
· Demonstrated experience working with clients in a professional services or consulting organization
· Experience building high performing distributed/remote technical teams
SKILLS & TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
· Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly
· Experience designing and developing Integration Solutions using a variety of technologies including:
o MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, IBM Technology stack - APIc API Platform, IIB Orchestration layer, eXtreme scale - or similar technology stack
o IBM WebSphere Message Queue or equivalent
· strong background in design and development of RESTful APIs and Web Services with focus on system integration
· Experience working with integration architecture patterns
· Experience using Rational Software Architect (RSA) to build schema, swagger, service orchestrations.
· Knowledge of security patterns, token management, OAuth for system integrations
· Programming knowledge of Java / J2EE or Python
· Working experience in full CI/CD process (GitHub, Jenkins or equivalent)
· Working knowledge of the SDLC and IT Operations.
· Familiarity with project management including estimation and risk management and use of Azure DevOps, JIRA, Confluence, or other scrum tools.
· Technical Certifications - If candidates do not have relevant certifications, they will be expected to obtain one or more during their first year of employment.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.