RANDSTAD TECHNOLOGIES IS SEEKING A SR. FRONTEND DEVELOPER FOR A DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY. THIS ROLE IS 100% REMOTE. YOU MUST NOT REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP NOW OR IN THE FUTURE TO PURSUE.
If you would like to participate in a green-field, AWS-based set of applications using microservice and server less technology, this is the team for you.
1. 6 Years of hands on development ex.
3. strong ex building React apps and reusable libraries
4. Ex in Database Development and API Integrations
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 165,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel (Team Lead).
- Proven depth of proficiencies in morethan one product areas,and often regarded as the SME.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Able to recognize strengths and limitations of team members, and adapt to leverage and mentor.
- Able to assume role of technical lead on projects by evaluating design and support implementation and collaborate with function groups on work to be delivered.
- Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.