Exciting opportunity to join a growing organization in order to help solve problems using data and technology. This is a chance to utilize your technical expertise towards processes surrounding a SaaS Marketing Data Platform, accelerating consumer data and analytics solutions.
With great benefits and organizational culture, this could be the opportunity you've been looking for!
location: SOUTHFIELD, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide technical expertise in the implementation of organizations SaaS Platform using Talend Studio 7.0+, Talend Cloud and Talend Remote Engines.
- Use innovative problem solving and critical thinking approaches to trouble shoot challenging data centric obstacles.
- Analyze business requirements and scope of data transformation tasks.
- Maintain a high proficiency level with Cloud-based data pipeline architectures and on-prem and Cloud-based database system models.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.