Randstad Technologies has an immediate need with our long-standing end customer, a leading Retail and eCommerce company. Looking to add a full-time team member to their SAP team. They are looking to bring in an experienced SAP Analyst who can hit the ground running. This analyst will need have previous SAP CAR DT&A or POSDM experience.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $135,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Liaise with business stakeholders to understand and document requirements, perform Fit/Gap Analysis resulting in RICEFW objects, configuration, functional design of RICEFW objects, architecture, development, testing and support
- Assist business stakeholders understand best practices to unlock the power of SAP CAR Data Transfer & Audit (DT&A) / POSDM
- Drive strategies: analyze risk and options and develop recommendations to solve problems and help business stakeholders meet their needs
- Lead, coach and advise team members on SAP functional areas relevant to SAP CAR DT&A and provide day-day operational oversight of tasks and responsibilities.
- Lead prototyping sessions and develop conference room pilots to demonstrate capabilities
- Configure, setup and test SAP CAR DT&A and apply SAP methodologies and solutions
- support experience with ability to triage incidents, perform root cause analysis and provide direction on resolution of incidents. Support business needs and meet SLAs for tickets.
- Proven ability to coordinate and collaborate with various teams across the organization to architect, solution and implement enhancements, projects and programs. Ability to size requests and provide direction to offshore development teams.
- Ability to lead, influence and coach team members and provide day-day operational oversight of tasks and responsibilities.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.