Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view....
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $58.70 - 63.70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- 10+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 9+ years of experience managing PingDirectory/UnboundID, Oracle Unified Directory (OUD) or a combination of both
- Expert knowledge and understanding of information security practices and policies, including Information Security Frameworks, Standards, and best practices
- Ability to identify and manage highly complex issues and negotiate solutions within a geographically dispersed organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of an organization; including at the executive level
- Knowledge and understanding of technical leadership including: strategic and enterprise architectural direction for an organization.
- Experience with GitHub, Ansible automation and orchestration (or similar tools including Chef or Puppet), Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
Experience with monitoring and data analysis tools such as Splunk
Lead or participate in complex initiatives on selected domains. Assure quality, security and compliance for supported systems and applications. Serve as a technical resource in finding software solutions. Review and evaluate user needs and determine requirements. Provide technical support, advice, and consultation with the issues relating to supported applications. Create test data and conduct interfaces and unit tests. Design, code, test, debug and document programs using Agile development practices. Understand and participate to ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives. Conduct research and resolve problems in relation to processes and recommend solutions and process improvements. Assist other individuals in advanced software development. Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals. Required Qualifications: 4+ years of Specialty Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
Additional Skills:- A minimum of 7 years system administration experience in a complex application environment
- Overall configuration, troubleshooting, patch application, configuring replication, schema management, ACI management, encryption, patch application, etc. of directory server solution
- Familiarity with directories password policy configuration
- Demonstrated technical ability to make performance/tuning recommendations for directory
- Demonstrated ability to document procedures for other engineers to follow
- Excellent communication skills working with development, production and application teams for multiple lines of business
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to address real-time production issues and restore service from an operations stand-point
- Willingness to be part of a 2nd level 24x7 on-call escalation rotation.
- CA Directory hands-on administration
- Experience in evaluating other brands of Directory Server (such as OUD, IBM Tivoli Identity Manager, RedHat Directory, etc.)
- Ability to make audit-related assessments, document changes needed, deploy feasible audit-related changes
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- Experience with VMware containers and Cloud Hosting
- Experience working in an environment utilizing Agile methodology and processing workflow using Jira tool
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.