A technical leader who provides consultative leadership to the Platform Support Team, assures platform alignment to business strategy, and governance decisions. Overall, the ServiceNow Platform Architect has technical abilities, a sound understanding of business strategy and policies that govern the ServiceNow platform and possesses advanced ServiceNow knowledge and skill.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $135,000 - 145,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Creates & maintains a detailed view of existing architecture
- Aligns ServiceNow platform capabilities to business strategy and ServiceNow roadmap
- Leads the Platform Support Team in implementation of technical good practices, policies, and procedures
- Architectural controls and analysis of impacts for new requirements
- Provides leadership & participates in implementing new requirements on the ServiceNow platform
- Contributes to governance processes
- Produces technical solutions with a detailed narrative for implementation, including documentation and collaboration with development team & partners
- Participates in and leads formal technology evaluations and proofs of concept.
- Stays current on ServiceNow products and applicable integrated technologies
- Program Governance & Steering Committee
- Demand Management
- Design Review Board
- Service Portfolio & Service Management (for each product)
- Platform Operations and Management
- At least 8 yrs. experience in information technology, with a minimum of 4 years' experience in Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) and ITIL technology.
- ServiceNow Architecture and Security
- Enterprise and/or IT Service Management
- Experience/Knowledge in ServiceNow advanced system administration and /Or ServiceNow application development
- Experience with ServiceNow database design schemas and data modeling, including ServiceNow CSDM
- Experience with middleware and discovery technologies
- ServiceNow implementation experience including incident, problem, change, CMDB, discovery, and asset management
- ServiceNow Integrations with 3rd party tools using (web services, SOAP, email, MID, etc.)
- Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science or related discipline
- Required experience with ServiceNow ITSM technology's. Preferred Certifications (ex. ServiceNow administration and architecture).
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.