K895-ESG-Product Manager (Direct Hire) :
We are seeking a Product Manager to own the end-to-end product life cycle and customer experience for a digital product portfolio in the completions sector of oil and gas. As a member of the product management team, you will be responsible for overall product strategy and alignment to the global business plan of the Product Service Line. You will lead the product development and commercialization process including identifying consumer needs and ensuring product delivery, on-time and within budget. You will establish partnerships and relationships with outside vendors such as product designers, OEMs, and other business partners to support the PSL strategy. You will identify new product and business opportunities that may require new strategies or revisions of the business plan.
location: HOUSTON, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Prepare strategic direction of digital product portfolio
- Communicate the product strategy, roadmap, deliverables, and performance to stakeholders
- Create and maintain product roadmaps, including MVP and enhancement strategy
- Engage with consumers for voice of the customer
- Lead cross functional teams, working with technology, business development, operations, and product teams
- Implement and use data to analyze and understand business needs
- Write product requirements and prioritize backlog based on product strategy and vision
- Prepare product positioning, messaging, marketing content and rollout with marketing team
- Coordinate Agile process with product development team
- Assist cross-functional groups with product launch, support UAT, product demos, product training, and sales teams
- Undergraduate degree required
- 10+ years of experience in Business Dev, Technology and/or Product Management
- 4+ years of professional experience in Product Management of digital products
- Professional Agile experience, including documentation and backlog prioritization
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Professional experience analyzing data and gather insights
- Highly organized with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving?processes?
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible?environment?
- Team player with an ability to work?collaboratively
- Self-starter who can work under broad direction
- Interested in environmentally and socially responsible products and organizations
- Industry related experience in oil field service sector is a benefit
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.