St. Louis based company is looking for a Application Developer II to join their team for a permanent position to support their Saint Charles MO location. This job is fully remote as long as candidates are located in MO, KS, OK, CA, or WA. The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ plus years experience
-In Depth Knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform, with focus in Power Apps
-Power Apps skillset most important with Power Automate to follow
-Ability to diagnose application issues and to decide what can be done with low-code instead of traditional coding
-Understanding of application security
-Skillset in Mendix would be a plus but will be trained in this area regardless
location: Saint Charles, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Participate in project teams tasked with optimizing and automating business processes using low code solutions.
- Low Code Development
- Work with form builders, pre-built templates and drag and drop visual entity builders.
- Research and analyze internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating them.
- Develop training tools (user manuals, cheat sheets, process flow documents) and coordinate and conduct end-user training.
- Write documentation to provide user support for programs and for production/operating procedures.
- Systems Analysis and Development
- Participate in gathering and documenting requirements from the business.
- Analyze user system and application needs, determine and evaluate potential solutions, develop system specifications and requirements, and design application programs to meet the requirements.
- Research, analyze and evaluate current technical trends, emerging technologies and standards, new software functionality, and alternative software solutions to determine applicability and viability.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.