Our client in the North San Antonio area is seeking a Sr. SAP Functional Analyst who is responsible for defining detailed requirements, analyzing business needs, and validating SAP solutions with appropriate business stakeholders.
This position offers a rewarding career as a leader in their industry. Inviting you to grow with them as they continue to expand our network of locations and services.
location: New Braunfels, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provide guidance and leadership to associate analysts in processes analysis, configuration, and implementation methodologies within a particular functional area.
- Evaluate development projects.
- Assist in tailoring the development process to meet the project needs.
- Work within IT project teams and be responsible for eliciting requirements from stakeholders, analyzing the requirements, and documenting them in User Story or Business Requirements Document and Acceptance Criteria Format.
- Collaborate and work closely with technical staff to ensure requirements are understood and delivered to the business.
- Gather requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks, and workflow analysis.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and requirements.
- Leverage experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.