As Analytics Engineer you will be working in close partnership with the data engineering, data governance and finance data domain owners to design and implement a scalable data architecture for the Global Finance Community You must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products. You will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing Finance Analytics data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives. This team is a group of innovators and technologists that love to learn and collaborate!
location: Piscataway, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $97,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Act as the primary liaison between business, engineering & data governance teams to implement architectural design that satisfy technical & functional requirements around Finance data
- Define and build the ETL / ELT and data pipelines to enable faster , better , data informed decision making within the business
- Assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Model data that enables "self service" analytics
- Transforming, testing , deploying of data models and documenting them
- Provide clean data sets to business users
- Assemble large, sophisticated data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements Partner with Functional leads within the Finance application team to align their domain specific architectural requirements into a common architecture framework
- Work with data analytics teams, data scientists, and software engineers in order to understand and aid in the implementation of database requirements, analyze performance, and troubleshoot any issues
- Work with data and analytics specialists to strive for greater functionality in our data systems
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standard
- Bachelor's Degree Required Qualifications Bachelor's Degree Bachelors' Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- At least 1 year general purpose language (Python, Java Script)
- At least 3 years experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases and data structures in cloud based environments (GCP, AWS or Azure)
- strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- Critical thinker who can successfully identify, troubleshoot and solve problems
- Master's Degree Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field a plus
- Working with data structures using Snowflake
- Proficiency using data visualization tools such as Domo, Sigma, Tableau
- Experience with Data flow, Data Pipeline & Workflow management tools : Airflow, Luigi etc.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.