We have over a decade of experience providing talent with clearance and workforce solutions that drive bottom-line value for federal agencies and the organizations that serve them. Learn more about what we do, meet our experienced team and get an inside look at the strategic partnerships that set us apart.
Let's talk about the role.
Location: San Diego, CA
Remote Capabilities: None
Clearance Required: Secret
Job Summary: The ideal candidate will be detail-orientated and possess data entry skills.
We are actively seeking applicants who can work a minimum of 30 hours a week. We offer a flexible schedule and employees can work anytime between the hours of 6:30am-5:30pm, Monday through Friday.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
Transferring data from paper formats into computer files or database systems
- Scan surveys and verify data for assigned research study.
- Responding to participant emails
- Cleaning participant email and address information
- Opening, sorting, cutting, scanning, grouping, and filing of participant paper surveys
- Scan and verify study surveys using Teleform software
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Organize paperwork after entering data to ensure documents are filed appropriately
- Edit documents and presentations
- Ensure compliance with survey processing policies
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.