Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Sr. Data Engineer for a contract role in Hillsboro Oregon. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: Beaverton, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- 5+ years relevant work experience in the Data Engineering field
- 3+ years of experience working with Hadoop and Big Data processing frameworks (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Airflow etc.)
- 2+ years of experience strong experience with relational SQL and at least one programming language such as Python, Scala, or Java
- Experience working in AWS environment primarily EMR, S3, Kinesis, Redshift, Athena, etc.
- Experience building scalable, real-time and high-performance cloud data lake solutions
- Experience with source control tools such as GitHub and related CI/CD processes.
- Experience working with Big Data streaming services such as Kinesis, Kafka, etc.
- Experience working with NoSQL data stores such as HBase, DynamoDB, etc.
- Experience with data warehouses/RDBMS like Snowflake & Teradata
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.