Under general supervision, works with the IT Facilities and IT Operations teams to ensure that projects deliver expected business value and are considered successes. Facilitates excellent teamwork within project teams and with customer teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential job accountabilities:
1 Manages Information Technology and Infrastructure projects by managing relationship with customer; and ensuring business technical and physical environmental requirements and project benefits and requirements are defined, developed and met through achievement of agreed upon outcomes.
2 Manages projects and programs to completion according to an approved, agreed upon work (project) plan and budget. Assigns tasks to team and controls workloads; develops implementation, maintenance and support plans; tracks issues and risks, escalating when required. Manages relationships between project team members.
3 Keeps stakeholders apprised of project status, risks, and issues needing intervention.
4 Ensures that the project assigns and orients the appropriate operations staff to sustain the product upon project completion.
5 Ensures that knowledge gained from project experience is reused in subsequent projects by: ensuring complete project documentation; collecting data from project activity; facilitating team collaboration; and ensuring lessons learned are captured and reused.
6 Ensures quality of projects by adhering to the Corporate Project Methodology and PMI standards and correcting deviation from standards. Works directly with PMO and IT Leadership to continually enhance system project and portfolio methodology, processes, and tools, to support Project, Program and Portfolio Management best practices.
7 Ensures quality of projects by leveraging Project Management Office (PMO) methodology, processes and tools (Remedyforce, Smartsheet, Microsoft Office365): reviewing adherence to methodology; correcting or elevating deviation from standards; and quantifying project benefits.
location: YORK, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Nonessential job accountabilities for ADA purposes:
8 Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings as assigned.
Minimum Education Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Experience 5 - 8 years
Note: Other combinations of formal education, training and experience may be considered.
Min. Field of Expertise:
- Proven Project Management with IT Infrastructure and Data Center equipment (Power, Cooling, Fire Protection, Cabling, Security, Network, Server/storage, End User Computing, Building Automation Systems)
- Infrastructure architecture and design, including ability to work in Microsoft Visio and pull together project design documentation to aid in structured project planning and task tracking.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- PMP certification or equivalent certification or experience.
- Mostly sedentary work from home.
- Travel to project sites required including operating healthcare facilities and sites under construction.
- Occasional pressure due to multiple calls and inquiries
- Occasionally subjected to irregular hours
- Occasional pressure due to deadlines for work completion
- Excellent business relationship skills.
- Excellent communications and troubleshooting/problem solving skills; must be flexible, adaptable, and able to function under pressure.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.