Are you a capable Microsft Engineer available for a contract to perm opportunity in Dallas TX?
You would need to have server operating systems. But one also will need to know PC Windows, Release 7, 10, 12, Active Directory, & Networking.
Some local travel 50% of the time.
One would be handling phone support and assist getting equipment out from the distibution center.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 41 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Education & Experience:
BS Degree required in computer rleated field
Microsoft Certified Engineer preferred
5 + years experience.
Knowledge , Skills, and Abilities:
- Microsoft Server 2012 and above operating systems (in depth knowledge)
- Active Directory , GPO Configuration and Administration
- Clustered Failover and Fault Tolerant Server configuration build outs
- Virtual Server creation using VMWare or HyperV
- Print Servers and Printer farms under the print server
- Networking topology planning and configuration Cisco Firepower 1010 ASA configurations
- Microsoft SQLServer 2014 and above
- Windows Desktop operating systems W7. 10,11 in depth knowledge
- Logmein Remote Client Software, RDP Software, VNC
- Dynamics CRM Intermediate , Service Now CRM
- Works with customers , and in customer offices, and has the ability to learn and train.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.